Pages

July 10, 2011

As of lately

In the department of outside climbing, it's seems to be getting less and less. I didn't go outside at all in June. That's not good. But I can say that the psyche is there, it's the weather that doesn't coincide with the psyche I have. I have been indoors more and more, and I find myself once again becoming bored with indoor climbing. Checking the weather, it's predicting cool weather in Berkeley and mildly warm in Saratoga (which is close to Castle Rock).

But indoors is good for training, even when you chuff on problems you could probably do, but somehow, you can't. Frustration because you feel weak, swearing at yourself for not being able to pull. You're forearm hurts, you have a headache (and many more excuses). In the end, you end up putting your shoes back on and trying again and again, falling over and over. This, is the vicious cycle of becoming either stronger or seemingly more frustrated at your self. Either way, you're still climbing. And don't forget that it could be a lot worse. You could be sick.

Since i haven't been outside lately, I did get some photos.

Burrito

hair cut

Warm

Too hot

mmmmmm....pork

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment