Pages

August 5, 2011

SInce the last time

Besides the constant of climbing, not a lot has been happening in my life. I am stoked though. There is no doubt. Setting boulder problems has taken a new turn for me (a good turn). I just want to set somethings that people will enjoy. And try not to replicate what has been done since doing that didn't really work out. Live and learn I suppose.

I don't have a lot of outside updates. I haven't been outside in 2 months. Blowing it. But I will be outside later this month for sure in new areas (for me).

Here's a photo dump.

Removing a nut that someone busted

Feeling sluggish?



Beer is good. Free beer is best.

Sorry Morgan, I thought you were ready. At least Gregor was.

I will not stand in line at BART

"I would just like to say…that there is a bee!' 'WHy are there always bees?' 'Maybe it's because I'm sweet as honey.' ' But you smell like ass. Maybe they're ass bees." - Joe Czerwinski & Chris Bloch

Comps here are ALWAYS crowded


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment