Pages

April 19, 2011

Part 2: Bishop in April

Start your day right with donuts and coffee at Schat's

April 10, 2011
The day felt short. It felt hot. It felt...like what a second day on should feel like. My skin was starting to get fried. Warming up with an up climb then down climbing it. I lost track of time but knew I had to do High Plains soon as it was in the shade. I need to slightly numb out. I grabbed my pad and shoes and hope the people I saw were still there. I needed more than my pad.
Lander waking up with Saturday morning cartoons

What was left of breakfast



Since I had tried it two weeks ago and I knew NOT to go left hand to the first edge after the drifter move, I quickly set my camera up. Not feeling anticipation like I had before, my hands quickly lost just enough feeling to where I could still grasp holds. The crimps never felt better. Even though my foot cut about twice I kept going on. The drifter move didn't faze me and didn't spit me off like it had...over and over, and over.  30 seconds later, I was finally standing on top. What should have happened years ago, it was finally good to be on top. Satisfaction!
We ended the day with Michele making progress on Bowling Pin and myself being able to do Center Direct in two parts. Good day? I say yes

Cuz is everywhere!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment