Pages

December 18, 2011

Take a holiday

Besides I have not been climbing outdoors (as of today) and mostly indoors, I haven't been up to much. Trying to avoid downtown areas is proving to be difficult as I have to go through downtown Walnut Creek on a daily basis to get to the train.

I have been climbing routes again at Ironworks with Ben Eastman and Meg. All that does for my bouldering is make it feel like I can climb for longer periods of time before I start flailing around like a gumby and give in to some excuse. Joe Czerwinski once enlightened me (in regards to excuses), "Excuses are 90% true, 100% unacceptable."

While I have no interesting outdoor epics or tales to provide you with, I do have some photos. I have taken. Enjoy!

Think Ultramega on East Mt. No make it about 10 moves longer and steeper.
Ivan Greene exhausted.
Bolt to the forehead. It hurt, a lot.
Gym rats galore
This is always the most fun to set and forerun
Brian "Cuz" Hedrick

No comments:

Post a Comment