Pages

December 31, 2011

2011 was just the beginning…

This year I was able to witness myself standing on top of more projects than last year. I also was there to witness a lot of falling and my friend Nina Williams sending her not one, but her first TWO V10s in the same day. That was pretty rad.

video and edit: Beau Kahler

To say that 2011 was the best year ever would be incorrect.
2011 was just the beginning. Prior to these times climbing, I have never been psyched to climb hard things. Breaking through came slower than a tortoise full of rigor mortise. After my Colorado trip and then the two weeks spent in the hollow tanks (Hueco Tanks), the psyche has been on the rise. Coupled with the weather staying dry and a host of other things, I have a strong feeling that things will only get better from here.

Here is a Mini Top 5 from your truly about the top five boulder problems that I sent in 2011. Ones that stood out most out of the 100 problems I sent.


As 2012 is 45 minutes from us, I ask you stay safe. And keep climbing, indoors or out (outside is preferred though). And keep reading my blog and telling people about it.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment