Pages

January 21, 2012

It's raining!

Because the rain has come (read: FINALLY!), indoors has been the modus operandi for climbing. While I prefer outside more (what climber doesn't??) I'll have to take what I can get. And right now, plastic grips secured by metal to walls of wood with textured paint seem to be a good way to climb. I have somehow I have managed to spilt the skin on my right middle finger. No clue how since I don't use chalk with drying agents added in (i.e. Flashed chalk is tight n'shit).

Photo dump time? Why yea, here are some for your viewing pleasure!

In the game longer than most will ever be. JYEAH!
Joe Kinder
New chalk bag?
Rain…finally
Indoors is better than sitting around
"Hang board is SUCH good training." More shit climbers says
20min hang board workout on the Moon board. Still got it.
"HEY EVERYBODY HERE COMES THE CHOO CHOO!" -Zach Galifianakis

No comments:

Post a Comment